DETROIT DD13 ENGINE
BUILT FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Ideally suited for local delivery, distribution, and regional haulage applications, the Detroit DD13 engine offers the flexibility of multiple options for horsepower and torque, all in a package that provides improved fuel economy.
The Detroit DD13 engine’s smart design makes the most of every drop by integrating ground-breaking, fuel-efficient technologies
PERFORM WHEN IT COUNTS
Along with great fuel economy, easy serviceability, consistent horsepower and robust performance, the DD13 also includes:
- A cooling system with shorter fan-on times for increased fuel efficiency
- A robust rear gear train
- A three-stage integrated Jacobs engine brake for quieter engine braking and superior braking power
- Detroit Connect Virtual Technician remote diagnostic system for maximised uptime
- A proprietary asymmetric turbocharger to improve performance
- An Amplified Common Rail System (ACRS™) to optimise combustion control
- EPA 2010 Emissions, 2017 Greenhouse Gas (GHG17) and 2016 OBD (OBD16) compliance
Request a quote heading
Meet the next-generation of efficiency: the Detroit DD5 engine, available exclusively in the industry-leading, vocational Freightliner M2 106. To learn more, get a personalized quote on your own M2 106 with a DD5.
Find a dealer
Click below to find your local Detroit dealer.